It is intended for carrying out mass x-ray inspections of all categories of the population for the purpose of early detection of tuberculosis and other diseases of bodies of a thorax, and also mass radiological inspection of women for the purpose of early detection of cancer or other diseases of a mammary gland out of stationary medical institutions. As the medical equipment the digital FTsOI-7 photofluorograph and the MADIS digital mammographer are used.
Complexes are useful:
- at factorines
- in educational institutions
- in military units
- in rural areas
- in penal institutions
- in refugee camps, etc.
Transport base of complexes: PAZ-32053, PAZ-3204, PAZ-4234, PAZ-320412 buses. Medical complexes are equipped with the effective life support system including power supply, heating, ventilation, conditioning and water supply.
The choice of the planning scheme on a complex is possible:
- one-zonal (standard) scheme of planning of a complex;
- one-zonal scheme with the increased capacity;
- two-zonal scheme with division of zones on "pure-dirty".
Advantages of a mobile medical complex:
- High capacity (to 400 people in change);
- Convenient entrance exit (for people of advanced age and children);
- Existence of a soft "bus suspension bracket" increases service life of the medical equipment to 70%;
- Possibility of transportation to 6 people of medical personnel in a complex;
- Existence in a model range of all-wheel drive modification;
- Wide network guarantee and service.
For obtaining additional technical information we ask to address the producer of mobile medical complexes on the chassis of PAZs buses - LLC NPO Avtomedkompleks:
www.amkmed.ru, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ph. (83171) 6-57-00, 6-59-77, 6-63-33, 3-51-51