The photofluorograph with digital image processing is intended for carrying out mass inspection or early-stage identification of diseases of tuberculosis and oncological diseases in medical institutions of the rooms which aren't provided with sufficient x-ray protection.
The device is used for thorax fluorography in a standing position in direct or side projections with an image conclusion in a digital format on the monitor screen, in memory of the computer, on paper or on x-ray film, and also information transfer to the Internet by the DICOM protocol - 3.
The device is equipped with a x-ray radiator with two focal spots and the high-frequency generator.
At the request of the customer the complete set the multimatrix or one-matrix digital receiver with sizes of the entrance field, mm - 390х390 is possible; 430х430, with a resolution of 2,5; 4,5 couples of lines and with a dynamic range of 200-800.
Providing the fluorograph as a part of a mobile fluorographic office on the basis of the PAZ car, KAMAZ, etc. is possible.
Structure of the photofluorograph:
- fluorographic X-ray protective cabin with the lifting mechanism of the patient and the control panel;
- x-ray radiator with a diaphragm and a light centralizer for aim pictures;
- high-frequency power supply of a x-ray radiator;
- digital receiver of the x-ray image;
- X-ray protection devices for protection of a thyroid gland and gonads;
- automated workplaces (AW) of the laboratory assistant and radiologist;
the software for performance of function of processing of the x-ray image, an archiving and transfer, according to the DICOM-3 protocol, and also productions of the accompanying text documentation and statistical processing