The complex x-ray diagnostic with digital image processing consists of 3 workplaces and is intended for carrying out roentgenoscopic, radiographic and tomographic researches with use of the amplifier of the x-ray image (AXRI) with television system, and also the digital image receiver on a rack of pictures.
The complex includes:
- rotary table support
- amplifier of the x-ray image
- table with a vertical column and processor management of the movements for carrying out radiographic and tomographic researches;
- rack of pictures with the digital receiver and electromechanical drives of turn and vertical movement;
- x-ray radiators on the first and second workplaces;
- the high-frequency supply equipment on 2 x-ray tubes;
- high-voltage cables (set);
- the automated workplace a X-ray laboratory assistant;
- the automated workplace of the radiologist which allows to work in a local information network;
- the modem for remote testing of the digital receiver.